Free membership reflects our commitment to community accessibility and invites all audiences to develop meaningful connections with the Gallery’s collections, exhibitions, and programs.
- Subscription to the Gallery’s magazine, published twice a year, as well as monthly E-Newsletter and Note to Members
- Invitations to exhibitions and other events at the Gallery
- Discounts on Gallery publications
- Discounted parking ($5 flat rate at the Chapel-York Garage when your parking ticket is validated at the Gallery’s Information Desk.)
- Enrollment in the College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program, which offers complimentary admission to more than 80 participating museums.