Transporting art—whether for public display or for study and research—involves many moving parts.
- Museum technicians pull works of art from storage.
- Registrars inventory and report on object condition.
- Conservators stabilize objects for transport to our galleries, classrooms, and study rooms.
- Museum technicians transfer them to their destination.
- Curators, faculty, and students bring the works to life through public displays and object-based scholarship.
Your gift to the Annual Fund immediately supports these day-to-day activities at the Gallery, allowing us to make our collections widely accessible—to museumgoers, students, and scholars alike.