Patrons Society

The Patrons Society is the Gallery’s way of acknowledging the many donors who have generously contributed annual fund gifts to support the broad needs of the museum.

About the Patrons Society

The Patrons Society recognizes donors of $5,000 or more to the Gallery’s annual fund. The program was originally founded in 1989 by Governing Board members Arthur Altschul, B.A. 1943; Walter Bareiss, B.S. 1940s; Richard Danziger, LL.B. 1963; and Gilbert H. Kinney, B.A. 1953, M.A. 1954, to promote the museum’s crucial need for unrestricted support. Today, the Patrons Society continues this legacy by celebrating donors who give generously to our current needs.

Donate Now

Continue Exploring

Publication
Collection Catalogues, New Releases
Publication
Exhibition Catalogues
Publication
Collection Catalogues, New Releases
Other
Other
Collection Objects
Prints, Drawings, and Photographs
Collection Objects
European Art
Collection Objects
Prints, Drawings, and Photographs